MetalWorks Metal Shingles
METALWORKS steel shingles create a dramatic look and random finish of natural slate, cedar wood, or
smooth uniform tile. A beautiful choice for a wide range of residential and commercial applications.
- G-90 steel construction.
- Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® finish, Fluropon® Coil Coating System containing 70% polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) proprietary resins.
- Can be used for reroofing applications—install over up to two layers of asphalt shingles. Check your local building code. Building code restrictions may apply.
- Can be applied on decks greater than 3 inches per foot.
- Available in a variety of colors, all of which are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Four-way locking system
- 100% recyclable
- 50-year Limited Warranty and Arbitration Agreement, 25-year Full Start Period
USES: For application to roof decks with inclines 3 inches per foot or greater, including to mansard or sidewall
application. For slopes between 3 and 4 inches per foot, TW Metal & Tile Underlayment or TW Underlayment
must be used over entire deck area.
STONECREST® SLATE steel shingles create the dramatic look and random finish of natural slate. The double-stamped manufacturing process creates stunning beauty. Available in a beautiful array of colors.
ASTONWOOD® steel shingles combine the look of cedar shingles with galvanized steel to produce a roofing product which replicates the rich look of wood. Available in a wide array of beautiful colors.
STONECREST® TILE steel shingles create the distinctive look of smooth, uniform tile for those who appreciate a contemporary and refined appearance.